I was so kindly tagged by Shantelle at A Writer’s Heart for this Infinity Dreams Award! Thank you so very much, Shantelle! Shall we begin?
Tell us 11 facts about yourself:
1. I love to read. That is not an unknown fact, but it is a large fact of me. XD I could talk books all day long.
2. I can never get enough journals and notebooks. Ever. My stash keeps growing faster than I can use them, and I am completely okay with that.
3. The cold is my friend. I could live where it’s winter just about all year long, just fine. I love snow and I love looooong winters!
4. I have tea almost every morning in the winter.
5. I write my stories by hand in notebooks. Gives me a better “connection” and makes it easier for me to hear God as I write.
6. I will dance to any TobyMac song. Anytime. Anyplace.
7. Since I was little, I’ve always wanted to be a writer – preferably for a newspaper. At least the writing part came true. :D
8. I love knives, swords, blades…and have a nice collection. :)
9. Cosplay is an interesting thing that interests me. But I am too unskilled (and unrich…) to perfect one.
10. I like to keep my books in pristine condition. Bent covers upset me… XD
11. I enjoy journaling my thoughts and feelings and sure hope no one ever reads them.
Answer the questions.
How many books do you hope to read this year? Somewhere around 70 would please me. :)
What’s your favorite song? Right now? Probably “Feel it” by TobyMac from his album “This is Not a Test”
What’s your least favorite holiday? Halloween. It is a very dark holiday where Satan is glorified. Very sad.
Why do you blog? I’d like to say I have this grandeur purpose, but to be honest…it’s mostly to record my book reviews. And maybe create a platform for when I become published. :) I enjoy sharing heartfelt posts once in a while, though I wish I did that more.
Favorite dessert? Hmmm…so many! :D Pumpkin pie and Cherry Cheesecake are two of my very favourites!
One movie coming out in 2016 you want to watch? “Caged No More” – it’s about Human-Trafficking.
Some books set for 2016 releases you want to read? This list could be very, very long…. SOME are: “Land of Silence” by Tessa Afshar (!!!!!!!!!!!!), “Courageous” by Dina Sleiman, “Miriam” by Mesu Andrews, I’m hoping Jaye L. Knight’s next book might come out this year, “Anchor in the Storm” by Sarah Sundin, and that’s all I’ll say for now. I’m thinking on compiling a post of just this subject :D
What historical era intrigues you most? Probably medieval times…or the 40’s. Both of those time periods fascinate me. :)
Where would you love to visit? A million and one places! Pennsylvania (for a specific reason…), Ireland/N.Ireland, Italy, Russia, India, Iceland, Greenland, Norway, Scotland…other places…
Some of your favorite blogs? Hard question! I won’t be able to list them all! I enjoy A Writer’s Heart, However Improbable, A Brighter Destiny, Happily Indie After, Writings, Ramblings, and Reflections, and more!
What things inspire you to write/blog? To write…God is my main Inspire-er. Pinterest lends a hand too. :) For blogging…um, random things I guess! :)
Thanks again for tagging me, Shantelle!
These are the rules for this tag:
- Use the Infinity Dreams Award picture
- Thank the blogger who tagged you
- Tell us 11 facts about yourself
- Answer the 11 questions
- Tag 11 bloggers
And I’m going to actually break one of these rules and not officially tag anyone. I tag anyone and everyone who wants to do it, and you may answer the same questions given to me. Here they are for easy copy:
How many books do you hope to read this year?
What’s your favorite song?
What’s your least favorite holiday?
Why do you blog?
One movie coming out in 2016 you want to watch?
Some books set for 2016 releases you want to read?
What historical era intrigues you most?
Where would you love to visit?
Some of your favorite blogs?
What things inspire you to write/blog?
If you do decide to do this tag, please let me know so I can read your answers too!