Yes, this post is devoted to my lovely character, Lady Brynn. I am half way done with her story, and adore it. The Lord is really the one writing it, so glory goes to Him! It’s an awesome story, and I love watching what God will write next!
So, what I decided to do in this post, is use all the questions for Beautiful people. I missed a ton of them, except one, which I did on another character. So beware, this might be a longish post! First off, I shall share a picture of Brynn that Mum and I found on Google, and is pretty much her. I mean it fits her almost to a tee!
I haven’t had Brynn wear a white dress like this yet, but mayhaps I shall…:) (Oh and btw, I had to make the middle picture. Yeah, it’s bad, but it has a meaning.) One of her main dresses, that she actually later gives to a friend, sort of looks like Rapunzel’s dress from Tangled,
Or maybe even this:
But I still think the tangled one fits hers much better.
Anyway, without further adu, here she is!
What is their full name? Brynn Corture
Does his or her name have a special meaning? Not in particular. I like it :)
Does your character have a methodical or disorganized personality? methodical, I guess.
Does he or she think inside themselves more than they talk out loud to their friends? (More importantly, does he or she actually have friends?) Both. It’s pretty balanced. And yes, she has friends. Her brother most of all, and soon to be more friends.
Is there something he or she is afraid of? I haven’t really thought that far
Does he or she write, dream, dance, sing, or photograph? Doesn’t really write, dreams yes, and dances and sings when praising her King.
What is his or her favourite book? (or genre of books) The Bible
Who is his or her favourite author and/or someone that inspired him or her? The Author and Finisher of her faith.
Favourite flavor of ice cream? Ice cream? :P Doesn’t have ice cream really. Food isn’t much involved :)
Favourite season of the year? Spring/Autumn
1. How old is he/she? around 17
2. What does he/she do in his/her spare time. Spends time in Him.
3. Does he/she see the big picture, or live in the moment? Sees the big picture as much as human can. Yet also lives in the moment.
4. Is he/she a perfectionist? not really
5. What does his/her handwriting look like? (round, slanted, curly, skinny, sloppy, neat, decorative, etc) I guess I don’t really know… neat I’d imagine.
6. Favorite animal? all sorts of animals. She has a love for all God’s Creations.
7. Does he/she have any pets? Not really
8. Does he/she have any siblings, how many, and where does he/she fit in? She has an older brother. They are like best friends, very close.
9. Does he/she have a “life verse” and if so what is it? so many come to mind, but a couple that started this book are “My times are in Your hand” which is in Psalms and “He must increase, but I must decrease” from John.
10. Favorite writing utensil? I’d imagine a sharp pencil, if she wrote often.
What type of laugh does she have? A soft, sweet, gentle laugh.
Who is her best friend? Probably her brother
What is her family like? Wonderful, godly, God-honouring. The parents are Duke and Duchess over their village, which is titled “Lorenfolke village court” :)
Is she a Christian, or will she eventually find Jesus? Definitely a Christian. She loves the King with all her heart and soul.
Does she believe in fairies? No.
Does she like hedgehogs? Yes!
Favorite kind of weather? Cool, warm days that proclaim the King’s beauty.
Does she have a good sense of humor? If so what kind? Hmm…I wouldn’t say she really has a sense of humor that much. If she does, it is a very quiet and gentle sort.
How did she do in school, or any kind of education she might have had? Schooled by her parents, very well.
Any strange hobbies? Depends on what is strange.
What kind of music does she like? She doesn’t listen to anything specific.
Does she like to go outside? Oh yes! She adores rivers and water of any kinds.
Is she naturally curious? To an extent
Right, or left handed? Right
Favorite Color? lighter colours. Pinks, purples, etc.
Where’s she from? LorenFolke Village Court.
Any enemies? Yes, yes, yes.
What are her quarks? Only the Lord knows :) I guess one thing could be her sword. She loves it and cherishes it.
What kind of things get on her nerves? I don’t really know. People who chose not to know God, saddens her.
Is she independent, or need others to help out? She can be both, she has a good balance.
So there is a bit about my Lady Brynn! If you have any questions, do ask! :)
Copyright Raechel K. Please respect! :)