No, I’m not actually going to do a post on the Sound of Music. Hehe. ^.^
I was tagged by Faith at Stories by Firefly! for this tag, called “These are a Few of My Favourite Things”, and thus I shall do it! Here are the rules:
- Books. Of course this is on my list. I love, nay, adore, nay, BREATH books. There is just something so special about losing yourself in a book, in the characters…yes, quite bliss, it is!
- Letters/writing letters. Yes oh yes. Nothing brightens my day quite like receiving a letter. And I LOVE putting together a letter to send out. Making little paper-crafts is a passion of mine. Sadly, I only have a few penpals, but I treasure them!This is a small letter I sent to a friend, it kind of shows a couple of my ‘paper-crafts’. The glitter heart-card didn’t turn out quite as I wanted, but it’s still glitter-y so…! :D
- Boxes. I love decorative boxes. Even if I don’t know exactly what to fill them with, I still get them because they’re beautiful.
- Notebooks!! I have an exorbitant amount of notebooks, it’s not even funny. And I love them all.
- Washi-tape. Ah, glorious decorative tape. SO pretty. This is just a small piece of my collection…muahahaha!
- Cats.Cats are my favourite. :D We have four delightful indoor kitties and I love them to pieces!!
- All things How To Train Your Dragon – I’d be remiss without mentioning this! (I rhymed! XD). I won’t go into it extensively, since you all probably know of my love of HTTYD. <3
- Writing. Another known favourite of mine. I love to write. :) And I look forward to the day when I get to share my writing with you readers!
- Receiving packages. They’re usually books, and I love that. Being a reviewer is pretty great. :D
- Chocolate. Who could forget chocolate?? XD
So, there’s ten things I love! And now for who I tag…
Soleil at Reviews by Soleil
Kenzie at wherever you want to post. XD I know you don’t have a blog-blog, but you could use your website, twitter, facebook…whatever! I’d even lend you my blog if you want. :D
Shantelle at A Writer’s Heart
If you don’t want to do it, don’t feel obligated, but if you want to – great! I’d love to see. :)