1// A Character who can/likes to cook:
1// A Character who can/likes to cook:
Hello, and happy Sunday Morning!
I thought, since I have a few moments for once, I would do a couple blog tags – because those are always fun, aren’t they? The first one I saw on facebook, but I didn’t want to post it there, so I thought why not bring it here. And the second tag is from Marrock’s blog, where he tagged whomever wished to do it. Granted that was a couple weeks ago, but I’m assuming the open-invitation is still valid. ;) So, here we go…
1. Who are you named after? Both my first and middle name are family names. :)
2. Last time you cried? Last night.
3. Do you like your handwriting? It’s okay.
4. What is your favorite lunch meat? Turkey.
5. Longest relationship? My parents and siblings. :D
6. Do you still have your tonsils? I do not.
7. Would you bungee jump? Goodness, no.
8. Favorite kind of cereal? Organic Honey-nut-O’s.
9. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? Nope.
10. Favorite Ice cream? Vanilla. I do love vanilla mint chip though, too.
11. What is the first thing you notice about a person? Um…Their face maybe?
12. Football or baseball? Baseball I guess, though I don’t watch either.
13. What color pants are you wearing? Varous coloured-striped pj pants. XD
14. Last thing you ate? A bowl of cereal last night.
15. What are you listening to right now? Birds singing outside the window.
16. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Hot pink.
17. What is your Favorite smell? Books!
18. Last Person you talked to on the phone? …..I have to think about this one…My brother-in-law, I believe (though I didn’t really talk to him, just answered the phone..)
19. Married? Nope.
20. Hair color? Brown
21. Eye color? A mix between green and hazel, with copper specks.
22. Favorite foods to eat? Chocolate. Cheeseburgers. Pizza. Chocolate. ;)
23. Scary movies or happy endings? Happy Endings most definitely.
24. Last movie you watched? As in a movie-movie, or would a tv show count? Last tv show would be The Monkees, and last movie would be… “The Minions” I think.
25. Favorite color? Hot pink. Army green.
26. Favorite Holiday? Hanukkah.
27. Beer or Wine? Um, neither? I’ve never had beer, and I don’t like wine.
28. Night owl or morning person? Morning person
29. Favorite day of the week? Saturdays because they’re our rest days, and Sunday’s because I like watching a couple shows that are on as a family. I also like Mondays because the mail comes. ;)
30. Favorite season? WINTER! I even sang a song about it last night. Not that I’ll share that, but yes, I love Winter. Fall is a close second though!
1.Why did you start blogging? Well, I was 11, and it sounded like fun. Thankfully, my blog has changed, grown, and matured since then (and I actually don’t have the same blog as I did when I was 11, just to note that. This one is from when I was 14. ^.^).
2. How did you come up with the title of your blog? De Bible. Love that verse about being God’s Peculiar Treasures!
3. What’s your favorite thing about blogging? The community, the friendships.
4. Are your novels usually plot driven, or character driven? Character driven, I think. I can be both, but characters are probably my main focus.
5. Have you ever thought that the movie was better than the book? Hmm… good question. I haven’t actually read a ton of books that get turned into movies, so I guess I’m not sure. Maybe I’ll say “How to Train Your Dragon” – because, while I do *adore* the books, the movie is quite different, but one of my most favourites.
6. Of the four Pevensie children from the Chronicles of Narnia, which do you relate to the most? Lucy. I’m also the same age as the actress in the movie, and growing up, I was always told I looked just like her, which was fun. ^.^
7. What is your favorite fandom(s)? “Are you ready for this?!” (quote from a tv series screentest…*cough*).
Okay, so you probably get the gist, though I could go on. Their show is the greatest, and their music is fantastic too. No, they are not a “boy band”. Yes, they are better than “The Beatles”.
Another “fandom” favourite of mine:
I mean, ahh! So cute!
8. What is your favorite genre to read? A lot? Probably Biblical Fiction at the top. But I enjoy so many others too. :)
9. What do you do more than the other, writing or reading? Reading. While I adore writing, I don’t do it near as much as reading.
10. How do you rate a book? 5 Star system. 5 = I absolutely adored it, 4= it was a very good read, 3= it was good, not super, but good, 2= I didn’t like it, 1= I hated it.
11. Who is your favorite author, and what is the first question you would ask them if you could? Tessa Afshar, Chuck Black, Stephanie Landsem…I could go on. And I don’t know if I could come up with actual questions if I met them. I’d probably just rave about how much I love their books! I might ask about their writing-process…
And that’s all! If any of you would like to do either of these tags, please feel free to! I won’t tag anyone because I know Summer is a busy time of year, so if you can fit it in and want to do it, go for it! If not, no biggie. Let me know if you do though, so I can read your answers. :)
1. Who are you named after?
2. Last time you cried?
3. Do you like your handwriting?
4. What is your favorite lunch meat?
5. Longest relationship?
6. Do you still have your tonsils?
7. Would you bungee jump?
8. Favorite kind of cereal?
9. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?
10. Favorite Ice cream?
11. What is the first thing you notice about a person?
12. Football or baseball?
13. What color pants are you wearing?
14. Last thing you ate?
15. What are you listening to right now?
16. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
17. What is your Favorite smell?
18. Last Person you talked to on the phone?
20. Hair color?
21. Eye color?
22. Favorite foods to eat?
23. Scary movies or happy endings?
24. Last movie you watched?
25. Favorite color? .
26. Favorite Holiday?
27. Beer or Wine?
28. Night owl or morning person?
29. Favorite day of the week?
30. Favorite season?
1.Why did you start blogging?
2. How did you come up with the title of your blog?
3. What’s your favorite thing about blogging?
4. Are your novels usually plot driven, or character driven?
5. Have you ever thought that the movie was better than the book? If so, what movie/book was it?
6. Of the four Pevensie children from the Chronicles of Narnia, which do you relate to the most?
7. What is your favorite fandom(s)?
8. What is your favorite genre to read?
9. What do you do more than the other, writing or reading?
10. How do you rate a book?
11. Who is your favorite author, and what is the first question you would ask them if you could?
Guten-tag, blog readers!
Today I have another tag to share. Marrok at Marrok Macintyre has created a tag, A Day in Life Explained by Gifs, and has kindly tagged me, so here I am. :)
The main point of this tag is just random fun.
So, without further ado, here’s a day in my life in gif form (and yes, mine will be exaggerated a bit. Because why not!):
Wake up. XD
Have my cup o’ tea.
Wade through the snow to go do chores.
Come in and have some breakfast. Very exciting.
Try to write. Sometimes ends in chaos and throwing things.
Get the mail and find something for me.
Read, of course.
Find out my nephews are coming over.
Chaos insues as my nephews run wild. (They’re adorable though – cuter than minions!)
Feeling triumphant to survive the 3 mini-tornados
Talk to my cats. Cuz I can.
Be weird. This is actually an all day thing…
Go to sleep. XD
As for who I tag…
Faith at Stories by Firefly
Ashley at Ashley Bogner
**None of these gifs belong to me. Also, this isn’t really a completely acurate description of a typical day for me, but dat’s okay. XD Like it said in the beginning, this is just for fun.
I was tagged by Ashley for the Q&A tag – thank you Ashley!
Here’s how it work: you answer ten questions, create ten questions of your own, then “tag” ten other people to participate!
1.If you could meet any author, who would you want to meet? Oooh that’s hard. Never mind, scratch that – super easy. I’d meet author MacKenzie Morganthal. Yep. No doubt about it!
2. What is your dream job? Oh golly…I’m awful at this question. I guess the simple answer would be: I don’t have a dream job.Not really. I want to be a couple things, but I don’t know if I’d classify them as “dream job”. I just want to want what God wants. :)
3. If you could travel to either Narnia, Middle Earth, or “a galaxy far, far away”, which would you choose to visit? Why? Narnia. Because it’d be pretty neat, and also because I’m not “into” LotR of Star Wars. :)
4. What is your favorite genre to read? Magic-less fantasy/fairytale, and yes…Clean Christian Romance.
5. Who is your favorite fictional character, and why? Whoah. What a question. Is this answerable?!
I have so many favourite fictional characters. :D Molly Gibson (Wives and Daughters), Elinor (Sense and Sensibility), Walter (“A Distant Melody”), Jace (“Resistance”), and of course my own characters. Really, I don’t think I can answer this question justly. I love so many characters.
6. Do you have a favorite Bible verse? Again, I have so many. Psalm 27 is special to me though, among many other passages. :)
7. What is/was your favorite school subject?
Favourite subject in school? Funny question. ;) I guess history was probably my favourite.
8. If you’re a writer, what is your favorite part of the writing process (rough draft, editing, etc)? Rough draft. I love the first writing process. Editing…not so much.
9. What is your favorite book-to-movie adaptation? I’d like to say “Wives and Daughters” by Elizabeth Gaskell but I haven’t read the entire book yet…I’ll go with “North and South” by Elizabeth Gaskell though – I love the book and movie!
10. Are you a coffee drinker or a tea drinker? Tea drinker for sure. I love tea and have at least one cup a day. :)
Questions for the people I tag:
And I tag:
Faith at Stories by Firefly!
Soleil at Reviews by Soleil
Marrok at MarrokMacintyre
and anyone who wants to participate. :)
Thanks again, Ashley for tagging me!
** All gifs taken from Pinterest. And yes, maybe I did use one too many, but I needed an excuse to use some gifs of The Monkees. XD