Hello, today I have another tag to do, this time tagged to me bt Shantelle at A Writer’s Heart
. Since random is always fun, I gladly went along with it. :)
- Use the header if you want to. :)
- Answer the questions
- Take five of the questions you answered and make up five more for the people that you tagged to answer
- Tag as many people as you wish!
1) What is something you loved to do when you were little? Play softball. I was a short-haired softball fanatic. ^.^ Not lying. I still enjoy softball, but haven’t played it in a while.
2) If you had to change your first name, what would it be? Hmm…I rather like my name. If I *had* to change it, I guess I’d go with either something really unique or else my middle name. :)
3) If you had to dye your hair an unnatural color for one week, what color would it be? Aw, just for one week? I’d go bright rainbow or ombre’. I would absolutely love that! I’d totally die my hair rainbow colours if I could.
4) What book are you reading at the moment? “Destiny Delivered” by J.A. Marx. It’s an amazing book (second in a tightly knit series, so it has to be read in order)!
5) What era would you enjoy dressing up in? Several…The Medieval era definitely, and also the 1940’s, and the 50’s would be fun too.
6) How many siblings do you have? Two :)
7) What’s your favorite type of dance? Oh golly, I don’t really know any dances…The Regency dancing is fun to watch. As for what type of dancing I like to do…um, just dancing from the heart. XD
8) What’s your favorite restaurant? We don’t eat out a whole lot…but I really do love Culver’s. :D
9) What version of the Bible do you read? The King James Version. :)
10) What’s one hope for 2017? To grow more in Yeshua, and also to read a lot of my TBR books. :D (That was two! Whoops).
So, there we go. As for who I tag:
You. If you, reader, are inclined, interested, desiring to do this tag, go for it.
Here are the Questions:
1. If you had to dye your hair an unnatural color for one week, what color would it be?
2. What book are you reading at the moment?
3. How many siblings do you have?
4. What is something you loved to do when you were little?
5. If you had to change your name, what would you change it to?
6. What was the last movie you saw in Theaters?
7. Do you have a favourite kind of tea/coffee?
8. If you could travel to any state in the USA, which would you choose?
9. What do you like best about blogging?
10. Favourite form of chocolate?