I was tagged by Ashley for the Q&A tag – thank you Ashley!
Here’s how it work: you answer ten questions, create ten questions of your own, then “tag” ten other people to participate!
1.If you could meet any author, who would you want to meet? Oooh that’s hard. Never mind, scratch that – super easy. I’d meet author MacKenzie Morganthal. Yep. No doubt about it!
2. What is your dream job? Oh golly…I’m awful at this question. I guess the simple answer would be: I don’t have a dream job.Not really. I want to be a couple things, but I don’t know if I’d classify them as “dream job”. I just want to want what God wants. :)
3. If you could travel to either Narnia, Middle Earth, or “a galaxy far, far away”, which would you choose to visit? Why? Narnia. Because it’d be pretty neat, and also because I’m not “into” LotR of Star Wars. :)
4. What is your favorite genre to read? Magic-less fantasy/fairytale, and yes…Clean Christian Romance.
5. Who is your favorite fictional character, and why? Whoah. What a question. Is this answerable?!
I have so many favourite fictional characters. :D Molly Gibson (Wives and Daughters), Elinor (Sense and Sensibility), Walter (“A Distant Melody”), Jace (“Resistance”), and of course my own characters. Really, I don’t think I can answer this question justly. I love so many characters.
6. Do you have a favorite Bible verse? Again, I have so many. Psalm 27 is special to me though, among many other passages. :)
7. What is/was your favorite school subject?
Favourite subject in school? Funny question. ;) I guess history was probably my favourite.
8. If you’re a writer, what is your favorite part of the writing process (rough draft, editing, etc)? Rough draft. I love the first writing process. Editing…not so much.
9. What is your favorite book-to-movie adaptation? I’d like to say “Wives and Daughters” by Elizabeth Gaskell but I haven’t read the entire book yet…I’ll go with “North and South” by Elizabeth Gaskell though – I love the book and movie!
10. Are you a coffee drinker or a tea drinker? Tea drinker for sure. I love tea and have at least one cup a day. :)
Questions for the people I tag:
- What is your favourite Season?
- What is your favourite hot drink?
- Do you have a favourite author? (Or top 3)
- If you’re a writer, what is your favourite part of the process?
- Would you rather read the book or watch the movie?
- You can have any pet in the world – what would you choose?
- Are you an outside person or an inside person?
- Do you have a favourite music band/group/singer?
- Favourite online media site (Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook, etc.)?
- What are you currently reading?
And I tag:
Faith at Stories by Firefly!
Soleil at Reviews by Soleil
Marrok at MarrokMacintyre
and anyone who wants to participate. :)
Thanks again, Ashley for tagging me!
** All gifs taken from Pinterest. And yes, maybe I did use one too many, but I needed an excuse to use some gifs of The Monkees. XD