Good morning. :)
Today I am participating in the Blog Launch of a friend’s – I’ve also got an interview for you. So let us waste no time…
- Introduce yourself and your blog please: Hello, I’m Marrok MacIntyre and this is my blog marrokmacintyre.blogspot.com
- What made you decide you wanted to start a blog? I decided to start a blog to get in touch with my future readers, so that they can get to know a little bit about me, through my posts. And I thought a blog was a good way to do that.
- What is the main focus of your blog (what will you be posting about primarily)? Well let’s see. Besides comic/movie/book reviews I’ll post tips or something to do with our Christian walk. I want to help others become a better artist or writer or maybe even a better Christian. Because my main goal is to glorify Christ with everything I do, whether that be in my art, my writing, or my walk.
- Where do you see your blog in 5 years? Let’s see, in five years… If God be willing, with my current book series (that I’m currently writing) finished and on to the release of my second fantasy adventure novel.
- How long have you been drawing? Well I think I’ve been drawing since I was little. So it’s been like all my life.
- How would you classify your art? (Like the style) Well I’m very versatile when it comes to drawing. I’ve drawn very western, eastern (think anime and manga), I’ve even done the Disney style. But I guess my style is more of a hybrid of a western and eastern style.
(This piece was meant to look like a fantasy story bookish kind of piece)
- What kind of movies are your favourites? My favorite kind of movie is the high action kind. Or maybe the superhero kind. I guess both. The high action superhero movies.
- Do you have a favourite among comics? Well, I can’t say I have a favorite. But one of my all time favorites is Planet Hulk. It has a great story with a very sad ending.