‘Tis time for another tag! And this one is so very bookish – making it so very delightful! Shantelle at A Writer’s Heart tagged me for this, and since I love books as much as I do, I gladly agreed! :) So, let’s get on with the bookish!
2) What’s The Last Book You Finished? I think it was “Kate’s Capitol” by Sarah Holman. That’s a review to come too.
3) Favorite Book You Read This Year? Oh dear… I’ve had several! This is the link to the books I’ve read so far: GoodReads2016 And then SOME favourites would be: “Family Lies, Deadly Ties” by J.A. Marx, “Land of Silence” by Tessa Afshar, “Like Never Before” by Melissa Tagg, and “Light of the Last” by Chuck Black, to name a few. :)
4) What Genre Have You Read Most This Year? Hmm…Probably a tie between Contemporary (rare for me!) and Historical Fiction.
6) What Genre Do You Want To Read More Of? Medieval/Magicless Fantasy!
7) How Many Books Have You Read This Year, And What’s Your Goal? 28 and my goal is 60. We’ll see. :)
8) What’s The Last Book You Bought? Off-line: “Destiny Defended” and “Family Lies, Deadly Ties” both by J.A.Marx, and from a booksale: “Written on the Wind” by Judith Pella
9) What Book Are You Saving Up To Buy Next? “Samara’s Peril” by Jaye L. Knight, the next book of Alicia Ruggieri’s, and more. Always more. :D
10) How Many Books Did You Check Out Last Library Visit? Maybe a bit unbelievable but I haven’t checked any books out from the library recently. BUT I just ordered “A Time to Die” by Nadine Brandes, so yay!
11) What’s A Book You Can’t Wait To Read? “The King’s Scrolls” and “Samara’s Peril” by Jaye L. Knight (hence the reason I’m also saving up for it!). Also “A Spy’s Devotion” by Melanie Dickerson and “The Silent Songbird” also by Dickerson.
12) What’s A Series You’d Recommend to Everyone? The Ilyon Chronicles by Jaye L. KKnight. So maybe I haven’t finished them yet myself, but I still adore them and would recommend them! Also would recommend highly The Knight’s of Arrethtrae series by Chuck Black. They are AMAZING.
14) A Few Books Your Heart Adores? “Pearl in the Sand” by Tessa Afshar, “A Distant Melody” by Sarah Sundin, “Resistance” by Jaye L. Knight, and The A Time of Grace Series by Alicia Ruggieri, and “Not Abandoned” by MacKenzie Morganthal to name just a few.
15) What Series’s Coming Conclusion Makes You Sad? Hmm…the “A Time of Grace” series by Alicia Ruggieri because it has been so fantastic and heart-touching. I’ve grown so attached to these characters! <3
16) What Books Are On Your Wish-List? Deardedear…I have so many but I doubt I’ll remember even half of them! But SOME are: “The Legend of the FireFish” by George Bryan Polivka (I have the other 2 books in the series, but not the first! And that’s the only one I’ve read. XD), “Samara’s Peril” and “Exiles” by Jaye L. Knight, “Courageous” by Dina L. Sleiman, The Blades of Acktar series by Tricia Mingerink, “A Spy’s Devotion” and “The Silent Songbird” by Melanie Dickerson, “Missing” by Lisa Harris, “Austen in Austin” by various authors, “The Butterfly and the Violin” and “A Sparrow in Terezin” both by Kristy Cambron, The Out of Time Series by Nadine Brandes.