Hello! I was tagged for this award by the lovely Faith at Stories by Firefly! Thank you, Faith!
(Note: For some strange – and frustrating – reason, every time I post, my blog doesn’t show the spaces between each section, and so I apologize for it all running together. If anyone knows why my blog isn’t allowing spaces, I’d love some insight on how to fix it!)
The rules for the Liebster Award:
Link back to the person who tagged you.
Answer their 11 questions.
Let them know you’ve tagged them.
1. What is your personality type?
I haven’t taken one of those tests before to find out, but since Faith so kindly left a link to one – 16 Personalities
– I took it and my results were INFJ-T (Introvert, intuitive, feeling, judging).
2. What part of writing a blog post takes the longest for you? Oh, getting all the links together and making it look ‘presentable’. And adding the categories and tags…if it were just a matter of writing my thoughts, it might not take me as long to post. ^.^
3. Would you rather smell fresh-cut grass or campfire smoke? Fresh-cut grass. :)
4. What’s the last song you listened to? (And did you like it?) Forget and Not Slow Down by Relient K. And yes, I liked it quite a bit. I looked it up because one of the characters in the last book I read mentioned it and I agree with him that it fits him perfectly. (Yes, I’m talking as if he’s a real person. I just wish he really was!)
5. What’s the last movie you watched? (And did you like it?) It’s been a little while since I’ve watched a full movie…we’ve been watching tv shows on dvd more often…but the last movie I saw I think was “Cars”, but I only watched some of it, because I was reading. :D
6. What’s the last book you finished? (And did you like it?) “Family Lies, Deadly Ties” by J.A. Marx. It’s not due to be released till May, but I was blessed to be an early reader. And I LOVED it. It was amazing, absolutely amazing.
7. Do you have a reading goal for this year? I do indeed. My GoodReads goal is 70 books, but I’m more so hoping for 100…we’ll see if that happens though!
8. Would you rather use a pen or a pencil? If you chose pen, what color of ink? Depends on what I’m writing – for letters, I prefer pen and I love colourful ink (pink, purple, whatever’s available!), and for stories I prefer pencil. :)
9. What’s your favorite historical time period? That’s a toughie…a tie between Viking/Medieval and 1940’s. :)
10. Describe yourself in one sentence. (It’s almost a question.) Umm… Quiet, quirky, bookdragon, eclectic, dragonite (aka HTTYD fan), and uniquely Rae. XD How’s that? I’m not too good at this…
11. Do you enjoy tags? (Or are you only filling this out because you feel obligated? B-)) Hehe, I do enjoy them indeed! ^.^
As for who I tag…everyone! *throws confetti and glitter* But really, anyone who wants to do this tag, consider yourself tagged by me, and shoot me a link so I can read your answers! :)
(Annnd, also, before I sign off – don’t forget about the Writer’s Unite Contest
going on! We want your entries!)