There have been several tags going around, haven’t there? I think they’re quite fun, so I rarely balk at them! =) I’ve been tagged by Faith Blum for the Favourite Screen Characters Tag. From what I gather, the rules are listing your top ten favourite television/movie characters – should be fun! So here are mine:
This should be obvious. :D I know he’s a dragon, and not a human-character, but he’s my favourite!
2. Molly Gibson from Wives and Daughters (And Roger of course!)
She’s just adorable. So sweet!
3. John Thornton from North and South.
It’s Richard Armitage, playing Mr. Thornton…need anything else be said?!
4. Jane and Tarzan from Disney’s Tarzan
Yes, I am aware that these are technically two characters, but they go together, so…
5. Anne Elliot and Captain Wentworth from Persuasion (1995)
I know – I just keep breaking the rules! Oh well…These two are soo…*happy sigh* I love this movie!!
6. Esther Summerson from Bleak House
She’s a very sweet character. :)
7. Lucy Pevensie
We can’t forget her :)
8. Verity Poldark from Poldark
I just love her character. She is one of the best, (if not the best?!) of the show. Anyone else watching Poldark on TV right now?
9. Georgianna Darcy from Death Comes to Pemberly (and also her love, Henry)
-Such a cute couple!! Georgianna seems so refined, and genteel. And very sweet. :)(Kinda hard to believe that the same actress plays Demelza in Poldark!! – Still cute and sweet though!)
10. Elinor Dashwood from Sense and Sensibility (and sweet Edward, too! :))
I love these two, as well. I often relate to Elinor. They’re great characters!
So that’s ten. I know I am forgetting some, but it’s hard to think of every movie you’ve ever seen on the spot. :) And also, I should say – these aren’t in exact order. That would be way too hard! These are just ten of my favourites – although, Toothless is definitely #1 :)
And as for who I tag, I tag YOU! If you choose to do this, leave a link so I can read it! :)