Good day! I was awarded/tagged by the lovely Miss Shantelle over at A Writer’s Heart. Thanks Shantelle! =) The questions look like fun. And since it’s Friday, I thought I’d just go ahead and post this instead of a Pinterest Favourites post. I think I’ll just go ahead and dive right in!
- Thank the blogger who nominated you, linking back to their site.
- Put the award logo on your blog.
- Answer the ten questions sent to you.
- Make up ten new questions for your nominees to answer.
- Nominate ten blogs.
And here are the questions for me to answer:
- What genre have you read most of this year? Oh tough question…I’ve read a fairly wide variety of books so far…The most would probably be Christian fantasy/medieval fantasy, etc.
- Do you enjoy fairytales? Which ones do you like most? I do enjoy them, but it’s hard because I stay away from magic. I’ve rewritten one of them so far without magic and with a Christian theme, and I’d like to do that with more of them. As for which I like most…hmm. I’ve always been rather fond of Snow White, but ever since writing the Beauty and the Beast story, I absolutely fell in love with the redemption story of that one. :)
- Favorite dessert? Too many! I guess I’ll go with cherry cheesecake, because that is absolutely amazing! =)
- Which Disney princess are you most like and why? Well to be honest, I don’t really relate to any of the Princesses. If I was to be in a movie setting like those, it would be something like How to Train Your Dragon. I asked my Mum for her help with this question (it’s easier for someone else to tell you who you’re most like!) and she said I’m kind of like Valka in HTTYD2 – Hiccups Mom. My Mum said ‘She’s calm, and kind, but can defend herself and is strong, yet still gentle, and is rather like a dragon whisperer, which is what you’d be.” Only I’m not her age…XD But yeah, that’s what I’ll go with. Hope that’s okay! I think I’d be more of a viking than a princess. =) S
- Which Disney prince do you consider the most dashing? So, we don’t watch Frozen, but I love Kristoff. And Tarzan. Technically neither are princes, but they’re close enough, right?!
- What was your favorite blog post this year? Of my own or others? I’m gonna go with others…but that’s still hard, because I read SO many blog posts. I was really excited to read THIS post of Alica Ruggieri’s. :)
- A few books you hope to read soon? I’m waiting for two review books that I am SO excited for. They are “Not by Sight” by Kate Breslin and “Through Waters Deep” by Sarah Sundin!
- Favorite book of the year? I’ve already read SO many books this year, and this question is way too hard…The following books will make my absolutely favourites list of the year: “The Tomb” by Stephanie Landsem, “The Huntress of Thornbeck Forest” by Melanie Dickerson, “Not Abandoned” by MacKenzie Morganthal, “Brothers-in-Arms” by Jack Lewis Baillot, “The Fragrance of Geraniums” by Alicia Ruggieri and “Resistance” by Jaye L. Knight. Sooo many good ones!!
- Summer or winter? This doesn’t even require a nanosecond of a thought – WINTER!!
- One goal you have? Hmm..Well, ultimately I want to follow wherever God leads. But one dream/goal I have that I hope will be accomplished soon is being published. :)
Thanks again, Shantelle, for the award! Now, here is where I am supposed to name who I shall pass the award onto, but I cannot think of ten bloggers, let alone those who have not already been awarded! So, if anyone is reading this right now who has not been awarded but would like to, please consider yourself nominated!! And just go ahead and used the same questions – I’d love to see other’s answers to them! If you do answer these questions, leave a link for me to see! =)