I’ve been so kindly awarded by Chantelle on her lovely blog, here: http://a-mad-life.blogspot.com/2014/05/thank-you-miss-h-for-awarding-me-rules.html
First, state 11 facts about yourself. Answer questions that have been given to you. Then nominate 6 or 11 people for this award and let them know they’re nominated and if they are nominated they will answer the My Questions given at the end.
11 facts about myself:
- I have been reading quite a few books on WWII lately. “Coincidentally”.
- I dyed my hair with Blue Kool-aid Wednesday, and enjoyed the results the following day(s).
- I just checked out a couple books on sword-fighting from the library.
- I love William from Downton Abbey
- Finding facts about yourself is hard, especially 11 of them
- Fish oil does not taste good, even when flavoured with strawberry. But it’s excellent for you, and your teeth, so I still take it (just in swallow-quick style).
- The above fact was more of a random fact, than a fact about me. Oopps.
- I purposefully destroyed a book the other day. And am using the papers responsibly. :D
- I’m quite short.
- I am an expert grass-picker (for my guinea pigs and mule).
- I still like to watch the kid show “Arthur”.
1. What country do you live in? USofA
2. Dream country? Greenland/Iceland.
3. How many animals do you have? A lot…mule, ducks, chickens, turkeys, cats, guinea pigs, rabbits, horses.
4. Favourite book? Besides the Bible…that’s hard! Top three are: “Pearl in the Sand” by Tessa Afshar, The Knights of Arrethtrae series by Chuck Black, and “Bella at Midnight by Diane Stanley. But then there’s also “The Theif” by Stephanie Landsem. I LOVE that book… I can’t pick a favourite. XD
5. Favourite hobby? Probably reading. Writing is a close second, and followed by tomahawk/knife throwing.
6. Favourite food? Does chocolate count? ;) Favourite food…Cheese-burgers – good ones.
7. Favourite singer? Toby Mac
8. How many languages do you speak? Unfortunately, only one. But I can say a few things in Russian and German, and am trying to learn Russian fluently.
9. What is your ethnic background? Well, quite a mix…on Mum’s side there’s Scottish, Irish and English, and on Dad’s there’s mostly Polish and a bit of Irish.
10. Favourite place to read your Bible? Lots of places. But I probably open up to Psalms and John the most.
11. Could these questions have been any lamer? lol! They could’ve been, yes! :D I thought these were good questions. :)
And now for “My Questions”:
- Favourite season?
- If you could visit any state in the US, which would you visit?
- What time period is your favourite?
- Do you prefer to live in the city or country?
- Write or read?
- Pens or pencils?
Okay, so these aren’t the greatest questions, but I couldn’t think of any, and I also know that there is only 6 there…that’s all I could think of. XD And I tag…oh goodness, I am so terrible at this. I tag whomever wishes to have it :D And you needn’t have a blog to answer the questions – if you want, you can just answer them in comment-form. Whatever floats your boat! :)
Thank you again, Chantelle, for awarding me!