We are back from our lovely trip up north. And I have come back to find that I have been awarded by Chloe over at her lovely blog:
So, I shall do the awards here, now. :) Thank you, Chloe!
The Liebster Blog Award:
1. link the blog that nominated you for the award.
2. choose eleven bloggers to nominate that have less than 200 followers.
3. answer the questions given to you.
4. let the people who you’ve nominated know when you’ve done so.
5. you can’t nominate the person that has nominated you.
6. create eleven questions for the bloggers you’ve nominated to answer.
7. you must follow the blog that nominated you.
IF you could visit any place in the world where would you go?
Hmm…only one place? There are many I want to visit…Maybe Russia. :)
How many siblings do you have?
Who was the first person you talked to this morning?
Do you like morning or evening better? Morning. :) (Unless is Sunday evening, for then Downton Abbey is on ;))
Who is your role model?
If you could meet any person on earth, who would you want to meet?
Since that is ‘on earth’ I assume that excludes Biblical people? Well, assuming that…right now I want to meet two of my dearest penpals.
Do you like going to the dentist?
Absolutely NOT. I’ve been there twice in the last month, and that is enough for me.
Who is your best friend?
What is your favorite blog…other than yours :)?
I like multiple blogs, really. I don’t know if I could pick just one…There’s Shining Stars (http://shiningstarsmagazine.com/), Yet Another Period Drama Blog (http://miss-dashwood.blogspot.com/) Kisses from Katie (http://kissesfromkatie.blogspot.com/) and I know I am forgetting many more!
Have you ever flown over the ocean?
Nope. I’ve never actually flown period…
What are you most looking forward to in life?
Missioning, perhaps…Whatever God wills. :)
And now, I’ll do the second award:
The Sunflower Award:
1. Share 11 facts about yourself
2. Answer the 11 questions set by your nomination blogger- Nominate 11 bloggers
3. Set questions for the nominated bloggers.
Facts about Me:
I love t-shirts and hoodies.
I love snow.
I try to write in my journal on the first of every month.
I probably spend more time on Pinterest than I should.
Medieval dresses and cloaks are a favourite of mine.
I am so excited to get back to tomahawk and knife-throwing as soon as the snow melts a bit.
Trying to find 11 facts about myself is rather difficult.
Child-trafficking rends my heart.
Jesus is breaking me to make me whole again.
I don’t know what I’d do without my Lord, family and my cat.
I am a super happy auntie.
What do you want to do on earth more than anything else?
I want to do what the Lord calls me to do.
What is your favorite book (other than the Bible)…?
That’s a hard one… I love the Knights of Arrethtrae books, “Cloak of the Light”, “Pearl in the Sand” and all of Tessa Afshar books, and “Bella at Midnight” among MANY more.
What is your favorite subject in school?
I’m thankfully done with school, but my favourite subject was probably Bible and history.
Do you have pen-pals?
Yes. Many. I love my penpals :)
Who is your favorite hero (in books or movies)?
Jesus Christ. :D
Who do you text the most?
I don’t have a phone, so I don’t text…
If you could change anything in your facial features what would you change?
I don’t really feel the need to change anything…
What is your favorite movie?
“Wives and Daughters” and “North and South” and “How to Train Your Dragon” :D Oh and “Persuasion”!
What is your favorite thing to blog about?
The things I’m most passionate about.
Do you have a best friend? Yah. A couple. :)
What is the most amazing thing you’ve ever done?
I’m not actually sure…
And that is the end of that. Now, for following the rules…well, I don’t know that many bloggers to award, so I award any one of you readers, and I would love to hear your answers to these questions:
1. If you could have any animal (wild, exotic or tamed), what would you have?
2. Favourite book of the Bible?
3. Would you prefer to receive letters or emails?
4. What’s your middle name?
5. What’s the longest book you’ve ever read (not including the Bible, if you’ve read through all of that)?
6. How many states have you been to, or countries?
7. Normal socks or toe socks?
8. Do you blog?
9. How many books do you hope to read this year?
10. Favourite tv show?
11. Do you listen to Toby Mac?
Okay, so those were weird and random, but it’s hard coming up with good questions… :D
Now, I must be going, as my room is a mess and should be cleaned and my clothes put away… Bleh. :P
Thank you again, Chloe!