Posted in Uncategorized

Why I would not live on Wiggle Road Part 2

Because every time I saw it, wrote it, heard it, I would automatically think of a Wiggle’s Song, and that is not a good thing.

Tuesday Raechel has been 16 a full 24 hours now. Whoopee. After hanging around Nanny’s house, my family and I (not including the dog and cat) left, and went into Duluth. We went to Canal Park first. Oh was that wonderful. It was quiet when we got there, and I was able to stand in the water, with no one around. I only got my feet went though – I was wearing flip-flops. The water was cold, but not bitterly so. After Mum convinced me to leave that spot, we walked the..uh, blanking…the walk that leads to the lighthouse. Then went into the museum building, looked around there, watched the creepy people talk in their rooms (they’re not real.) and when I talked back to them, they wouldn’t answer. Huh. After that, we found out a ship was coming in soon, so we waited that out. Mum, Noah and I walked the board walk, and came back to Dad, and waited some more. The ship finally came in. I’ve seen a lot of them come in, but it was cool for Noah :)
Next we went and had lunch, and proceeded to go to my beloved Seven Bridges Road. That was wonderful, as expected. I would have photo’s except I LEFT MY CAMERA AT NANNY’S. Erg. I was all proud of myself for remembering to bring it up, and then I go and leave it at ‘home’. Whatever.
We actually didn’t stay at SBR for all that long. Dad was really tired, and sore, and we still had stuff to get done for Nanny and Grandpa John. While at SBR though, I did get wet. My feet of course, and then the bottom of my skirt got dampened as well. It sure is beautiful up there. Heh heh, and I had some lady walking by laugh at me…see, I was singing. Weirdly, and with my own words. We were walking up the ditch-y area, and Mum took the soft path, and I took the rocks, so I sang: “You take the soft ground, and I’ll take the hard one, and you’ll probably get thar afore me!” (to the tune of “Loch Lomond” Or however you spell that.) And so, a lady was walking right by us, but I didn’t know that, hence the reason I was singing… :P
After arriving back to Nanny’s, Dad took a nap and Mum, Noah and I…did something. I don’t know. Just hung around. When Dad got up, we put away their outdoor furniture, then Dad took care of their pontoon – getting it ready for winter. And I cleaned out the outside firepit. We had dinner, talked to my grandparents, who never fail to bring a smile to my face. And G. John is constantly dishing out compliments. I think I said “thank you” a billion times ^.^
Around bed-time, I went down to the bunkhouse (it’s right by the house, and has six beds in total, I think I counted. A sauna is connected to it.). This is where I slept:

Yep, it’s messy. And yes, that is a “Rugrats” pillowcase. One of Dallas and my favourite shows growing up =D
Some other random photo’s I took that evening:

Here you can see some of the bunkhouse – and me ;) I took the picture facing the window, as I’m sure you figured out.

This is the top of my journal entry the night before. Please excuse my handwriting. I was tired, it was late, etc. etc.
And that’s really about it for Tuesday!


I am a peculiar treasure who is passionately in love with my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. I love writing, reading, knife/tomahawk-throwing, and letter-writing, among other things. :)

Say Hello! Leave a Comment :)

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.